CHILDREN (GRADE SCHOOL)
Sunday Morning Bible Study (9:45-10:45 am)
- We have an age-graded children's Sunday School program for children of all ages.
Blueprint Workshop (5:00 - 6:30 pm)
- Children concentrate on learning Bible skills.
Chick-Fil-A Devotions (7:00-7:30 am -- during the school year)
- We meet together to share scripture and a devotion that is relevant to children's lives.
- We pray for one another and then go to school.
- We try to arrange for carpools to school if needed.
Graded Choirs (5:45 - 6:30 pm) (click here for information about Children's Choirs)
FBC.com (6:30 - 7:15 pm)
Our boys and girls learn about mission work in our state, our nation and our world.
Parent Child Dedications: Each family with a young child is given the opportunity to dedicate themselves and their child to the Lord. These very special services are held during the morning worship service and are planned with the family. The church makes promises and the parents respond with promises of their own. Parents choose a "Life Verse" for the child which will be used many times during their growing years at the church.
Camp Blueprint: This year Camp Blueprint (formerly VBS) is June 13-17, 2016, 9:00 a.m -12:00 p.m. Camp Blueprint is open to the entire community for children ages four years old - 4th grade completed.
Pool Party: A summer tradition for the entire family! We swim, have supper, and fellowship.
Preteen Catapult: June 23, July 14, and July 21, 2016--Preteens gather to enjoy Bible study in the mornings and then great adventures of recreation after lunch.
HOW CAN I HELP?
Welcome Center: Volunteer to be a greeter in the Children's area.
Teachers for all programs: Let the Children's Minister know if you would be interested and willing to share your gifts with our children in one of our regular programs.
Substitute Teachers: We provide regular teachers with a list of substitute teachers in case of illness and vacations.
Children's Worship Assistants: Volunteer to assist leaders in Children's Worship.
- First Baptist Church is committed to maintaining a safe and secure environment for children and youth.
- Procedures are established for screening both compensated and volunteer workers and teachers of all child and youth activities.
- Supervision standards are established for those who work and teach children and youth.
- A security system is in place for all our buildings. Cameras are active at all times.